You found this article after searching google to find out how to fix your Samsung LCD Television. At this time i’m sure it has a random strobe light/flickering effect. For me it didn’t happen all time, only on certain channels or certain darknesses.
This works for EVERY Samsung television specifically the 46″, 52″, and 55″ series.
Heres my story
I bought a 52″ Samsung LCD TV from Wal-mart in February of 2011 with my first income tax. Samsung is quality but you will always pay the premium for them. In late October 2012 way past my warranty date I woke up to my Samsung TV flickering when I turned it on. I searched online and found this fix, this is confirmed to have worked on EVERY SAMSUNG TELEVISION with the strobe lighting effect on it.
This is the process -
1. Unplug your television from its power source and remove all component cables.
2. Unscrew the back screws all the way around the television with a phillips head screw driver, this includes one near the power plug, and one in the middle of the component panel.
3. Carefully seperate the LCD screen, and the back plastic panel.
4. You’ll see on the right side of your Samsung television that their is a power board(Where you plug in your power cord). You will see the word hot on it, and the word cold a little bit above it on the board. Near both of them you will see a jumper it is listed as JP852, and JP854 depending on your television set. Clip this wire right down the middle but do not remove them, just make it so they do not touch each other anymore. You will also see near this wire and lettering a diagram right under it, it should show two lines that are not connected. This proves that this jumper should not have been connected in the first place.
During production of millions of Samsung televisions they neglected to cut this wire and this is the root of the flickering/strobe lighting problem.
5. Put the back panel and LCD back together with the screws and VOILA you’re television will no longer suffer from the flickering/strobe light issue.
If you have any questions email me please post in this article and I will answer them.
Incoming search terms:
- samsung lcd tv flickering
- phillips lcd tv strobe light effect
- samsung LN46c670 flickering
- why does my samsung tv keeps going strobe light
- samsung tv picture strobes
- samsung ln46c670 service bulletin
- samsung led 3d strobe
- philips tv screen flickering
- samsung ln46c670flickering fix
- samsung smart tv led light blinking
- samsung strobe effect on un60d8000 fix
- diagram for JP854
- screen is out on my samsung ln55c650l1f tv
- tv has strope effect
- tv is flickering phillips
- TV Keeps Flickering
- what would cause a led tv to flicker with light strobes
- I have a Samsung LN55C650L1F tv that the screen strobes constantly
- samsung ln46c670 picture strobe
- RCA LCD tv L42FHD378YX27 screen lights up but no picture
- repairing philips lcd tv flickering pictures
- samsung flickering strobe problems
- my rca led lcd tv is flickering what do i do
- samsung lcd tv problems flickering
- samsung lcd tv strobes
- led tv screen flickering
- intermittent flickering samsung ln46c
- samsung ln46c670 flickers
- 47 LCD SAMSUNG STROBELIGHTING